How do you know if you are in love?
Is it possible to know if you are in love? How does it develop? Knowing if you are in love with someone is not difficult. It's completely free and simple. It is nothing more than examining your past feelings before knowing the person and how you feel about him now.
This is so due to the fact that love starts in a slow manner that you don't even realize it but when you are completely in love. Today, I will tell you how love starts and manifests so that in your present state of mind, you can know if you are in love with someone or just some kind of feelings.
What makes us fall in love?In one of my resent articles why we fall in love, I explain some of the reasons why we don't fall in love with anyone but with someone who matches our love criteria. We develop these criteria based on our values, backgrounds, parents, past relationships with others etc. These love criteria can however be that, he must be resourceful, he/she must...in complexion, his/her hair..., how he/she smiles or talks, level of education etc.
All these are some of the factors which influence us to fall in love with certain people and not just anyone we met. When we found someone interesting, someone of us unconsciously know that it's because the person matches a certain percentage of our love criteria that makes us fall for him.
How to know if you are in love?
At times in life, we just develop a particular feeling for someone without actually knowing why or what it is. I am going to show you some of the signs that are backed by psychology which when we are in love with someone, we feel and sometimes wisplay them unconsciously.
- Analyzing with the person: Visualizing with your partner can make your subconscious mind perceive him or her as a potential partner. When we are in love with someone, we unconsciously start visualizing certain mental activities with the person like being around him, having dinner, or hanging out. This is a strong sign of love and it happens this way because when we want something to happen as we wish we unconsciously tend to start visualizing how we want it to be.
- Always around the person: When a little baby turns around and can't find her mother she starts crying and during this time, nothing will be interesting except her mother's presence and this reflects the process of being in love. When we are alone we usually like to see those whom we love with the hope that being around them will make us comfortable and this is also a strong sign of love especially if on the other hand it's an opposite gender.
- Smiles often: If you are face with someone who usually bullies you most probably, you won't be comfortable around him not to talk of smiling. But what if it's someone you love? You will feel happy and smile back. If you're in love with someone, there is one common thing which is that when around the person you will feel at ease, comfortable and smile often. This aspect shows love.
- Always sighting: Another sign is that when you are in love with someone, you unconsciously develop a habit of always staring at the person even without a real cause to do so. You don't even necessarily need to know why but trust me, it's just a natural trait along the process which everyone does.
- Center of focus: When a person is badly in love with someone he/she hardly focus or concentrate longer without reflecting to his/her lover and concentration became difficult until you see or talk something to him. But in most cases, it happens so when the relationship is still new or that the partners live apart.
So how do you know you are in love? In this situation, you are the only one who can best tell if you are in love depending on the number of signs that you have been experiencing of late. If you notice more than two signs then the probability that you are in love is high. In order to have a complete mastery of the falling in love signs, see part two of this version to have a better understanding of your feelings.
Our aim behind xHow2.com is to straighten old and new beliefs in the world of self-help. We give forward and directive steps on how to carry a successful life, relationships, social life, public etc. We have been empowering and giving tips to both married and unmarried people on how to build successful relationships and on the other hand understanding their feelings and getting rid of unwanted ones.