How to forget someone you love
How would you forget someone you love? Would you continue to dwell in the past memories and ruin your health through thinking or crying for the rest of your days? No! If you want to stop loving someone, you will and the process is completely free and easy to adopt.
We have many type of relationships today but among all of them, love relationship is common and involves different kind of people and their different level of reasoning. Since it involves different mentality of people, for this reason, it maybe somehow complicated and most often ends in breakups. The worst part of it is that when this breakup occurs, at least one heart if not all is bound to get hurt.
Why people fail to forget their loved ones?
Before I let you know how to forget someone, I must let you know why some people still face worries forgetting their loved ones. Some people find it hard to forget their loved ones after breakups.In most cases, you will realized that most of them were more than 78% depended on their partners for almost everything, if not they won’t feel anything. It’s but normal to feel weird after breakup, still, what’s not normal in this path is when the feelings stay more than the usual period. Another step that hinder others from recovering is when they are left with hope for their partners. For example, if a person breaks up with his partner and at the same is still left with even 1% hope of ever reconciling with his partner will hinder him from recovering. This really hinders recovering process because recovery can only take place when there is totally no hope of having the person back or the relationship.
How to forget someone you love
The following methods are backed by deep psychology and proven to be true. They have helped different backgrounds of people around the world and will not be an exception to you right?.
- Avoid all aspects of the person: In my book How to make someone fall in love with you i explained that if you managed to make yourself available even just by 45% in your victim's activities, he/she will perceive you as a rightful match for his love criteria, but here is the reverse of it. That is, in order to forget and stop loving him, you have to avoid all his activities and any places where you can meet him. Another step is to take every belonging to the person and hand them over since the relationship is over. If you can't, look for anywhere not convenient to your sight and dump them there. Based on psychology, each time you see these items, they bring back the person's images to your mind thereby making the process much harder to get over.
- Avoid romantic videos and music: When trying to forget someone you love, you also try to avoid any form of romantic movies and music till after some time. This is so because when such are played, the sounds and images brought from it reflect the person and this process bring back his memories to your mind. It doesn't matter if it's your choice of music/movie because you’re not in the mode as you used to when enjoying it.
- Get to meet new faces: At times you just feel you are into a bad mood because you’re 24/7 indoor. But there have always been a solution to this. Call some good friends and go somewhere nice where you people can have a good time and catch some fun. If possible, dance, drink, and meet new faces around. You may come to realize that this person was not the only one who can love and make you happy (See Why do we fall in love?). You may also realized that he/she was not the only beautiful/handsome person around, else everyone would have been running after him/her.
- Express it out and avoid getting hurt: In many situations, friends have always been some kind of strength in this situation. Your true friends are good to be involved because they know you better and if not the relationship. They will be some kind of entertainment and distraction at the same time. They will certainly make you laugh and bring out your importance. However, avoid topics about this person. If a topic arises that will soon redirect to him, have thecourage to also redirect the topic to something else or you can simply tell them not to talk about him.
- What do you focus your mind on? You will continue to dwell in thinking about him if you let your mind to be idle. Therefore, you have to get along with your daily activities and keep yourself busy anyway that you can. Try participating in public activities or find something you enjoy doing and concentrate there, something to keep your mind busy and focus. If your mind is focused and concentrated on other things, it will definitely not have time for this person thereby making you forget about him. Before you know, there will be no person existing as him/her.
Our aim behind xHow2.com is to straighten old and new beliefs in the world of self-help. We give forward and directive steps on how to carry a successful life, relationships, social life, public etc. We have been empowering and giving tips to both married and unmarried people on how to build successful relationships and on the other hand understanding their feelings and getting rid of unwanted ones.