Making someone fall in love with you is no rocket science. It's nothing more than programming the other person's subconscious mind and providing him with what he needs and the opposite of the traits he hate about himself.
This article does not just explain how to develop love in a relationship but it explains how to make someone fall in love with you even if the person never thought of it. Below are some relevant points that if applied you will increase your chance of making someone fall for you. I am going to explain just the basics because I have already compiled the full details in my book .
Can love be controlled?
The truth is that authors of novels and movies producers have made some of us believe love is something that is totally uncontrollable. Some of them go as far as to make us believe love just happen like that. You can find such novels or movies everywhere over the internet, libraries and movies shop.The producers do this to impress their readers and viewers. Thatís why most possibilities are found in novels, internet and movies but when you come to the real world, itís different. You will notice that what you saw or read could not be applied in the real world. The reality of it is that love is an emotion that we hold for someone muchly depending on our values, backgrounds, parents, friends, past relationships with others etc. Therefore love is something that is totally controllable if one of these influential factors could be changed. Let me not talk much on that now but I want you to know that you have total control over your emotions or what you feel for others. This therefore means that since love is controllable you can influence someoneís love criteria in order to fall in love with you without doing so much.
How to make someone fall in love with youToday I am going to show you some of the simple ways to make someone fall for you if you managed to apply them well. Mentioned below are some directive steps:
- Look for his subconscious criteria and match them: Before I tell you how to make someone fall for you, you must first know the things that make us fall in love and few things about the person's love criteria (What he/she likes in a mate). Matching a person's criteria is nothing more than noticing few internal and external factors about his love criteria and what he likes about himself and in a mate and appear to be a perfect match for him. On the other hand, watch out for the things he hates about himself. For example, if you noticed that he is suffering from self-confidence etc, then appearing to be a confident person will make him fall for you.
- Program his mind: Programming someone's mind is nothing than staying at his sight. This is because, when we start seeing someone for an extended period of time, we tend to develop love and affection for the person. This is the same reason why a child would dearly love his mother simply so because the child sees her more often than anyone. As you can see by staying at your victim's sight will make him not only notice you but start developing interest as well.
- Make enough eyes contact: In my book How to make someone fall in love with you (Based on psychology and human behavioral science), I said that when staring at someone for a longer time (the opposite sex), we indirectly send out two massages: The first massage is that you find him/her interesting and the second signal is that you have something to share. This acts as a kick starter because by the time you want to express yourself, he/she must have already known the subject.
- Use close ones to program his mind: If you were walking in the street and someone come up to you and say you are a perfect match for his friend, most likely you won't believe him. Now, what happens if he/she was your best friend? You will start considering what he is saying since the information came from a trusted source. So if you can managed to use someone close to your victim then your victim will perceive you as a real match. The person does not necessary have to tell a story or your trendy biography but just by making some praises of you, recommending you, referring you as a nice and handsome/beautiful person etc. Thatís all.
- Who does she/he love? One of the love criteria our subconscious mind has is that we unconsciously fall in love with those who have the similarities to the people whom we love. So if you noticed that your victim loves his mother then appearing to behave like his mother will let him fall for you.
- Be needy: One of the biggest mistakes people do when trying to impress or make someone fall in love with them is that, they allow themselves to be over available. I am not totally against that but being over available when trying to win someone's love is like sending the wrong signal. If you managed to convince your victim that youíre highly needed by other boys/girls, your perceive attractiveness will increased.
According to the few illustrations above, making someone fall in love with you is not that difficult as many people may think. Itís just all about knowing few things about your victim and appearing to be some kind of match to him/her. I mentioned just few of the methods here since I have already compiled the complete step-by-step procedure in my book. So get a copy of it.
Our aim behind xHow2.com is to straighten old and new beliefs in the world of self-help. We give forward and directive steps on how to carry a successful life, relationships, social life, public etc. We have been empowering and giving tips to both married and unmarried people on how to build successful relationships and on the other hand understanding their feelings and getting rid of unwanted ones.